Property views: 939
- Beds 3 bed
- House size 1,809 sq ft
- Price $1,600
- Property Type Condo
- Baths 3.0 bath
- Lot Size N/A Acres
- Year Built 2006
- Garage N/A
- Property Features Condo with nice community pool, walking trails, water features, & clubhouse. Owner pays water/sewage. No cats please.
- Elementary School Luxford Elementary
- Middle School Bayside Middle
- High School Bayside High School
- Remarks Welcome to 1088 Grace Hill Drive nestled within the peaceful community of Ridgely Manor at Lake Smith, Virginia Beach, Virginia. The Grace Hill community boasts walking trails, pool, clubhouse, & dock! Quality built in 2006 this recently painted and newer carpeted 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo offers an open floor plan with 1809 sq.ft. of living space. Perfect for entertaining, your Kitchen is complete with upgraded countertops, lots of maple cabinetry with pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliance package to include electric smooth top range, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with water/ice dispenser & built in microwave oven. Nice sized pass thru to Dining Room for ease of entertaining. Snuggle up in your Living Room open from the Dining Room complete with entertainment center and pre-wired for surround sound. Incredible two Master Bedroom Suites (1st floor and 2nd floor) with master baths for both! Upstairs master bedroom has cathedral ceiling & large corner windows. The upstairs Master Bath offers a separate tub/shower area from the cultured marble double bowl vanity. Downstairs Master bath has larger shower and a double cultured marble vanity. Lots of closet space for both suites with walk in closet in 2nd floor master and lots of additional closets in hallway thru to bath in the 1st floor master bedroom! Extras Include: Ceiling Fans, Window Treatments, Stackable front loading Washer/Dryer on 1st floor; Hi-tech wiring for phone and cable; Wide plank walnut color hardwood flooring in Living Room, Dining Room, & Kitchen; Nice sized half bath on 1st floor; water/sewage/condo fees paid by owner & Privacy fenced patio with storage closet off living room. Community amenities include pool, clubhouse, dock, walking trails, & reserved parking space.
- Seller Remarks Contact Lisa Berger @637-3787 for CBS code. $50 non-refundable application fee per applicant - One Small dog nego with $300 non-refundable pet fee. No Cats Please!! Monthly rent paid via ACH debit. Renter's Insurance required.