We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a property owner.
- Perform a comparative market analysis to determine fair market rental value
- Extensive internet advertising for maximum exposure of your home to prospective tenants
- Advertise your property in the REIN Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Private showing of your home to prospective tenants
- Complete tenant applications
- Process income verifications on prospective tenants
- Thoroughly check references including credit reports showing payment & eviction history
- Contact former landlord for feedback on tenant’s rental history
- Draft all lease agreements, addenda & disclosures
- Collect rent electronically and provide automatic deposit into your bank account
- Move-In and Move-Out Inspections documented with photography
- Locksmith, Carpet Cleaning, Smoke Alarm, Fireplace, HVAC & Pest service scheduling
- Periodic interior & exterior inspections documented with photographs/video
- Handle all tenant & contractor services communications/coordination
- Residential Property Sales & 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Document Archival & More!
We use the latest technology and innovative marketing strategies to maximize exposure of your home to prospective tenants including: internet advertising on all major homes for rent websites like Zillow, Trulia, Apartments.com, Hotpads.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Rentals.com & HomeFinder.com plus your property will be marketed for rent on all local, regional and national real estate company websites like REMAX.com, century21.com, berkshirehathaway.com, coldwellbanker.com, howardhanna.com, roseandwomble.com, longandfoster.com, kellerwilliams.com and of course your home will be advertised in the REIN Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Your home will be advertised on the military Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN.com) website designed to improve the process of connecting the military community with available housing.
We take high dynamic range photos, aerial photography and walk through videos of your home. We create full color flyers that are resident in your home and located conveniently on the street in our clear view brochure box alongside our high visibility For Rent sign. Our creative marketing strategy which also incorporates the use of social media, allows you to get your home rented in the shortest possible time and for the best possible price.
Screening and Selecting Tenants
We take this process seriously and perform thorough income, credit & rental history checks on all applicants then based on standard industry guidelines and state and federal laws submit a recommendation to you for your approval. We effectively communicate to prospective tenants their obligations concerning leasing your home. Because of our attention to detail, we have fewer problems with unpaid rent, vacancies and finding good tenants for our properties.
- Execute lease agreement with tenant/landlord
- Provide tenant with phone guide for transfer of utilities
- Supplement written move-in inspection report with extensive photography
- Provide owner with proof of tenant’s Renter’s Insurance Policy prior to move in date
- Review all lease terms and conditions with tenant
- Collect security deposit and non-refundable pet fee (if applicable) at lease signing
- Provide tenant with welcome letter and Homeowner Association rules/regulations (if applicable)
- Meet tenant at property day of move in & provide keys, remotes & any additional instructions
- Electronic payments of rent (no cash or paper checks permitted)
- Send Notice of Default - Non-Payment of Rent
- Fully document interior & exterior of property with photographs prior to tenant move in & at move out
- Send owner reports & recommendations plus photos showing condition of the property
- Provide full accounting and management services
- Provide monthly owner’s statements showing expenses, invoices & payments via secure Owner Portal
- Maintain records of invoices, leases, warranties, inspections, etc.
- Provide end of year income and expense statement as well as required tax form 1099
Maintenance and Repairs
- Work with qualified, licensed and insured contractors for repair and maintenance issues
- Establish preventative maintenance policy on HVAC and other equipment as needed
- Maintain 24-hour emergency contact for tenants
- Provide owner with estimates for major repairs, remodeling and rehab projects
- Schedule move-out inspection with tenant & provide report with photographs to owner
- Provide tenant with copies of all reports and estimated damages (if applicable)
- Provide security deposit release of funds with deductions/payments made (if applicable)
- Advise owner of any needed repairs and/or maintenance